Page 1 | Page 2
- Repel ants. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder in cracks, along a window sill, or under doors where ants enter. Ants will not walk through baby powder.
- Help rubber gloves slip on easily. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder inside the gloves.
- Clean a grease stain from clothes. Cover the stain with Johnson’s Baby Powder, rub the powder into the stain, and brush clean. Launder as usual.
- Give your dog a dry shampoo. Rub Johnson’s Baby Powder into your dog’s fur, wait a few minutes, then brush out. The talcum powder also helps the brush glide through the hairs and prevents matting.
- Cure a squeaky floor board. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder into the crevices along the edges.
- Relieve the itching of a rash. Rub Johnson’s Baby Powder into the affected area.
- Hide a stain on a white suit. Rub Johnson’s Baby Powder into the stain.
- Clean grease from walls. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder on a soft cloth and rub the spot until the grease disappears.
- Keep shoes and sneakers dry and comfortable. Dust the insides with Johnson’s Baby Powder.
- Prevent sticky sheets on a hot, summer night. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder between the sheets to absorb perspiration.
- Give your hair a dry shampoo. Work Johnson’s Baby Powder into your hair, then brush out.
- Prevent white shirts from absorbing oil and grime. Lightly sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder on the shirt before and after ironing.
- Clean sand off wet skin. Sprinkle Johnson’s Baby Powder on skin to remove moisture, and the sand virtually falls off by itself.
- Untangle a chain necklace. Dusting the chain with Johnson’s Baby Powder will make it easier to untangle.
- Clean ring-around-the-collar. Rub Johnson’s Baby Powder into the ring, and launder as usual..
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995- Joey Green. "Johnson’s" is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.