Page 1 | Page 2
- Condition your hair. Apply one-half cup Miracle Whip to dry hair once a week as a conditioner. Leave on for thirty minutes, then rinse a few times before shampooing thoroughly.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. Smear on some Miracle Whip and slide the ring off.
- Give yourself a rejuvenating facial. Apply Miracle Whip as a face mask. Miracle Whip cleanses the skin and tightens the pores. Leave it on for twenty minutes, then wash off with warm water, followed by cold water. You may feel like a tuna fish sandwich, but the Miracle Whip gives your face an amazingly wonderful tingling sensation—demonstrating the real miracle of Miracle Whip.
- Remove white rings and spots from wood furniture. Wipe on Miracle Whip, let stand for an hour, wipe off, and polish the furniture.
- Remove tar from skin or the clothes dryer drum. Spread a teaspoon of Miracle Whip on the tar. Let sit for two minutes, rub, and wipe off.
- Soothe sunburn and windburn pain.Slather Miracle Whip liberally over the sunburn to relieve the pain and moisturize the skin.
- Exfoliate dead skin. Rub a dab of Miracle Whip into your skin and let it for dry a few minutes. While the skin is moist massage with your fingertips. Dead skin will rub off your feet, knees, elbows, or face.
- Moisturize dry skin. Applying Miracle Whip as a skin cream also moisturizes the skin.
- Strengthen your fingernails. Soak your fingernails in Miracle Whip for five minutes, and then wash clean.
- Soothe tired feet. Warm up one-half cup of Miracle Whip in a microwave oven, apply a thick coating of the dressing to your feet, let sit fifteen minutes, then wash clean. Your feet will feel miraculously healed.
- Clean grease and grime from hands. Rubbing a dollop of Miracle Whip over your skin will remove grease, grime, and paint—and moisturize your skin at the same time.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995- Joey Green. "Miracle Whip" is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods.