Page 1 | Page 2
- Soothe tired feet. Massaging Land O’Lakes Butter into your feet, wrapping them in a damp, hot towel, and sitting for ten minutes reinvigorates tired feet.
- Condition hair. Massage Land O’Lakes Butter into dry hair, cover hair with a shower cap (or wrap hair in Saran Wrap) for thirty minutes, and then shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Conditioning your hair with butter leaves hair silky soft.
- Clean plant leaves. Using a soft, clean cloth, wipe Land O’Lakes Butter on the leaves.
- Shave. If you run out of shaving cream, slather on Land O’Lakes Butter on wet skin for a silky, smooth shave that simultaneoly moisturizes your skin.
- Moisturize skin. Massage Land O’Lakes Butter into your skin, wait fifteen minutes, remove excess butter with paper towels, and then take a hot bath.
- Prevent a broiler chicken from drying out in the oven. Coat the chicken with Land O Lakes Butter before cooking and baste frequently.
- Remove a water ring from wood furniture. Rub Land O Lakes Butter into the mark and let sit overnight. In the morning, wipe clean.
- Turn bananas into a tasty side dish for any meal. Melt two tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter in a saucepan over low heat, use a spoon to skim off the butter fat (the bubbly coagulant) from the surface. Quarter bananas lengthwise and sauté them in the pan of clarified butter.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. To get a stubborn ring off a finger, coat affected area with Land O’Lakes Butter, and slide the ring right off.
- Give freshly baked bread a soft crust. Spread Land O Lakes Butter on the warm crust.
- Enjoy a luxurious massage. Using soft Land O Lakes Butter as massage oil moisturizes the skin and calms the senses with the familiar aroma of buttered popcorn.
- Stop a cat from expelling hairballs. Add one-half teaspoon Land O Lakes Butter to the cat’s food once a week. The butter helps push the fur through the cat’s digestive system, prevent hairballs from forming.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995- Joey Green. "Land O’Lakes" is a registered trademark of Land O’Lakes, Inc.