- Align and test CAT scanners. Silly Putty’s specific gravity is similar to human flesh.
- Clean ink and ribbon fiber from typewriter keys. Roll Silly Putty into a ball and press into the typewriter keys.
- Collect cat fur and lint. Flatten Silly Putty into a pancake and pat the surface.
- Lift dirt from car seats. Mold Silly Putty into whatever shape best fits into crevices.
- Strengthen hands and forearm muscles. Squeeze Silly Putty for ten minutes every day in each hand.
- Fix a wobbly table. Place a piece of Silly Putty under a leg.
- Stop a small machine part from rattling. Wrap Silly Putty as a buffer between two pieces of rattling metal.
- Calm your nerves. Playing with Silly Putty has therapeutic value in reducing emotional pressure and calming nerves.
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Silly Putty" is a registered trademark of Crayola LLC.