- Lighten coffee. Use a tablespoon of Reddi-wip as a substitute for milk or cream in a cup of coffee.
- Shave. Apply Reddi-wip to wet skin as a substitute for shaving cream.
- Condition your hair. Apply one-half cup Reddi-wip to dry hair once a week as a conditioner. Leave on for thirty minutes, then rinse a few times before shampooing thoroughly.
- Make a sour cream substitute. Mix three or four drops of lemon juice with one cup Reddi-wip and let sit for thirty minutes.
- Give yourself a moisturizing facial. Reddi-wip helps moisten dry skin when applied as a face mask. Wait twenty minutes, then wash it off with warm water followed by cold water.
- Soothe the burn on the roof of your mouth from hot pizza. Fill your mouth with Reddi-wip to coat the lesion.
- Remove make-up. Wet face with lukewarm water, spread a handful of Reddi-wip on face, rinse clean with lukewarm water, and blot dry.
- Improve marital relations. Give new meaning to the phrase “dessert topping.”
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. “Reddi-wip” is a registered trademark of Con Agra Brands Inc.