Wacky Uses for
Pam® Cooking Spray
- Prevent dead insects from sticking to the hood and grill of a car. Spray with Pam Cooking Spray before driving. After the car trip, simply hose off the hood and grill.
- Speed up a sled. Spray Pam Cooking Spray on the bottom of a sled or an inner tube before taking it out in the snow.
- Dry nail polish. After polishing your nails, spray with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent cut grass from sticking to the blades of a lawn mower. Spray the cutting blade of the lawn mower with Pam Cooking Spray before cutting the lawn.
- Lubricate bicycle chains and roller skate wheels. Spray with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent tomato sauce stains on plastic containers. Spray the insides of the containers with Pam Cooking Spray before filling the container with any food containing tomatoes.
- Season a cast-iron pot or skillet. Wash in warm, soap water after each use, wipe thoroughly dry, coat the inside with Pam Cooking Spray, then wipe clean with a sheet of Bounty Paper Towel.
- Make salt stick to air-popped popcorn. Spray the popcorn with Pam Cooking Spray, then salt.
- Help dirt or snow slide off a shovel. Spray Pam Cooking Spray on the snow or garden shovel.
- Prevent a key from sticking in the lock. Spray with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Clean soap scum from a shower door. Spray Pam Cooking Spray on a soft cloth, and wipe clean.
- Make cleaning a grater less grating. Before using the grater, spray it with Pam Cooking Spray to make clean-up easier.
- Make defrosting the freezer easier. After defrosting the freezer, spray it with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent Saran Wrap from sticking to a pie or cake. Spray the underside of the plastic wrap with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Make cleaning artificial snow from windows easier. Before decorating windows with artificial snow, spray the glass lightly with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent dishwasher runners from sticking. Spray the runners with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent squeaky door hinges. Spray with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Make cleaning the broiler pan easier. Spray the pan with Pam No Stick Cooking Spray before cooking.
- Prevent waffles from sticking to a waffle iron. Spray Pam No Stick Cooking Spray on the waffle iron.
- Prevent dough from sticking to a table. Spray the surface with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Prevent car doors from freezing shut. Spray the rubber gaskets with Pam Cooking Spray. The vegetable oil seals out water, without harming the gasket.