- Shine shoes. Rub a dab of Lubriderm on each shoe and buff thoroughly.
- Shave. If your run out of shaving cream, slather on Lubriderm.
- Sooth a sunburn. After soaking or compresses, smooth on some bath oil. Then moisturize with Lubriderm.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. Apply Lubriderm around the ring band and slide the ring off.
- Slip on rubber gloves. Apply Lubriderm before putting on rubber gloves. The heat from washing dishes will also help the moisturizing hand cream melt in.
- Prevent hangnails. Moisturize your cuticles daily. Rub Lubriderm into the flesh surrounding your nails to keep the area soft.
- Prevent dry skin in a steam-heated or air-conditioned room. Use extra Lubriderm. Steam heat and air conditioning dry skin.
- Eliminate static cling. Rub a dab of Lubriderm into your hands until it disappears, then rub your palms over your panty hose or slip.
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Lubriderm" is a registered trademark of Warner-Lambert.