Page 1 | Page 2
- Make the backbone of a cooked fish easy to remove. Before cooking, rub melted Land O Lakes Butter down the back of the fish. When cooked, the butter tenderizes the fish, enabling you to remove the bones effortlessly.
- Prevent pasta from boiling over in the pot. Adding a teaspoon of Land O Lakes Butter to the water before heating prevents pasta from boiling over and keeps the cooked pasta from sticking together.
- Clean ink from the face of a plastic doll. Rub the ink stains with Land O Lakes Butter, and let sit in the sun for several days.
- Eliminate foam and prevent over-boiling when cooking cranberries. Add one teaspoon Land O Lakes Butter for every pound of cranberries.
- Avoid tearing the meringue topping when slicing a pie. Butter the knife with Land O Lakes Butter before cutting into the meringue.
- Prevent nuts, fruit, and raisins from sinking to the bottom of the cake. Heat the nuts, fruit, or raisins gently in the oven and roll them in butter before adding them to the cake batter.
- Get a luxurious suntan. Land O’Lakes Butter doubles as an inexpensive tanning oil.
- Prevent liquid from boiling over when boiling homemade candy. Before you get started, butter about one inch around the inside of the top edge of the pot.
- Prevent rice from becoming sticky. When cooking rice, add one tablespoon Land O’Lakes Butter to the water before adding the rice. The butter helps stop the rice from getting gummy.
- Prevent a sliced block of cheese from drying out and hardening. Butter the cut end of the block of cheese with a thin coat of Land O Lakes Butter and then wrap the cheese in a sheet of Saran Wrap or place it inside a Ziploc Storage Bag.
- Prevent snow from sticking to a shovel. Before shoveling your walkway, sidewalk, or driveway, coat the shovel with Land O’Lakes Butter so snow slides off immediately.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Land O’Lakes" is a registered trademark of Land O’Lakes, Inc.