- Remove water-proof eye makeup without any tears. Apply a few drops of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo on a cotton ball and wipe your eyelids clean—without any tears.
- Wash dishes. If you run out of dishwashing soap, wash your dishes in the kitchen sink with Johnson’s Baby Shampoo.
- Shampoo your dog. Use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo and then rinse clean. The fragrant baby shampoo leaves your pet smelling fresh and it won’t hurt your pet’s eyes.
- Shampoo a lion’s mane. Before a movie shoot or commercial production, the owner of a lion shampoos the animal’s mane with Johnson’s Baby Shampoo to make it look clean, natural, and fluffy.
- Shampoo carpets. Use a capful of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo in your carpet shampooer to clean carpet, simultaneously scenting your Wacky Uses with baby freshness.
- Wash your car. Add two capfuls of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo to a bucket of water and soap up your car with the gentle suds.
- Wash clothes. If you’re all out of regular detergent, use one capful of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo in your regular wash cycle. The baby shampoo gets clothes just as clean as Tide or Cheer, and makes clothes smell fresh.
- Make an exfoliating facial wash. Mix one-quarter cup sugar, one teaspoon Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, and one-quarter cup water. Rub the gritty paste over your face and then wash with warm water, followed by cold water.
- Launder sweaters. Put a Johnson’s Baby Shampoo in the water to launder sweaters so they dry feeling soft and smelling clean.
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Johnson’s" is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.