Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
- Clean soap scum from shower doors. Put a few drops of Johnson’s Baby Oil on a clean cloth and use it to wipe soap scum from shower doors. To prevent water spots and soap scum on shower walls and doors, wipe the walls and doors with a few drops of Johnson’s Baby Oil on a damp cloth once a week. (Do not use Johnson’s Baby Oil on the shower floor, otherwise you risk slipping on the floor.)
- Take a luxuriating bath. Add a few drops of Johnson’s Baby Oil to your bath water as a lavish bath oil that will moisturize your skin.
- Soothe chapped lips. Use a drop of Johnson’s Baby Oil to moisturize you chapped lips.
- Clean chrome faucet and handles. Apply a few drops of Johnson’s Baby Oil with a damp cloth, and polish with a clean, soft cloth.
- Soften the adhesive on a bandage. Rub Johnson’s Baby Oil around the bandage to dissolve the adhesive before pulling off the bandage.
- Clean a stainless steel sink. Polish a stainless steel sink with a drop of Johnson’s Baby Oil, dry with a paper towel, and polish with a few more drops of oil.
- Shine a stainless steel refrigerator. After cleaning the exterior of a stainless steel refrigerator, rub a drop of Johnson’s Baby Oil over the stainless steel and buff with a soft, clean cloth to give the refrigerator a brilliant shine.
- Repel gnats. Rubbing a thin coat of Johnson’s Baby Oil on exposed skin creates a protective barrier against gnat bites. (Just be sure to keep your hands out of the sun. Mineral oil makes your skin more susceptible to sunburn.)
- Kill lice. Saturate hair with Johnson’s Baby Oil, cover with a shower cap (or wrap the head with Saran Wrap—above the eyes, nose, and mouth), and let sit for two hours. The lice drown in the baby oil. Wash the baby oil from hair with Dawn dishwashing liquid. Rinse hair with Heinz White Vinegar (see above), then rinse clean with water, and comb hair with a nit comb. Repeat one week later.
- Set your hair. After brushing your hair, rub a dab of Johnson’s Baby Oil between your palms and then run your hands through your hair for an amazing shine.
- Prevent earworms from attacking a corn crop. Fill a medical syringe with Johnson’s Baby Oil and apply the mineral oil to the base of the ear a few days after the silk first emerges. Repeat every few days.
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
Copyright © 1995-2019 Joey Green. “Johnson’s” is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.