28 New Uses for
Huggies® Baby Wipes
- Blot up spilled coffee from a rug or carpet. Huggies Baby Wipes absorb coffee without leaving a stain.
- Use as toilet paper after an episiotomy. Huggies Baby Wipes are gentle enough for a baby and perfect after an operation on the more sensitive areas of your body.
- Clean smudge marks from a smartphone, iPad, or Kindle. Simply wipe the glass screen with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Clean chrome faucets. Use a Huggies Baby Wipe to wipe down chrome faucets in the bathroom.
- Wipe dust and grime from your computer, screen (glass, not soft), keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad. A Huggies Baby Wipe keeps the machine clean and germ-free.
- Clean eyeglasses. To clean plastic or glass lenses, wipe with a Huggies Baby Wipe./li>
- Soothe hemorrhoids. Use Huggies Baby Wipes as toilet paper to avoid aggravating sensitive hemorrhoids. (Do not flush baby wipes down the toilet.)
- Clean spills or makeup stains from clothes. Immediately wipe the spot with a Huggies Baby Wipe to prevent staining.
- Remove an ink stain. Using a Huggies Baby Wipe to gently rub an ink stain on clothes, upholstery, or carpeting removes the spot (unless the stain is indelible ink).
- Clean hands after pumping gas or changing the oil. Keep a box of Huggies Baby Wipes in the trunk of the car.
- Clean and moisturize leather boots, handbags, or coat. Wipe the item with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Clean dust and grime from a window sill. Wipe the sill with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Dust plastic flowers. Use a Huggies Baby Wipe to clean dust off artificial flowers.
- Clean kitchen appliances. To clean smudge marks, grease, or food stains from the outside of blender, coffeemaker, or food processor, simply wipe clean with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Remove crayon marks from floors and walls. Use Huggies Baby Wipes to mop up sticky messes, tempera paint, or crayon marks from a vinyl floor or walls.
- Clean a television screen. Use a Huggies Baby Wipe to wipe fingerprints and dust from a television screen.
- Clean grease and grime from a bowling ball. To clean a bowling ball, wipe it down with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Lift minor stains from carpet. Gently rub the stain with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Clean a sticky mess from cabinets or countertops. Simply wipe up the mess with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Remove paint splatters. Wipe the spots with a Huggies Baby Wipe.
- Clean the cup holder, dashboard, and steering wheel of your car. Simply use Huggies Baby Wipes to wipe up the mess.
- Clean pet urine from carpet. Use a Huggies Baby Wipe to blot up the liquid.
- Store game pieces. Store loose dice, cards, playing pieces, and small toys in an empty Huggies Baby Wipes box.
- Store crayons. Keep crayons in an empty Huggies Baby Wipes box.
- Store screws, nuts, and bolts. Use empty Huggies Baby Wipes boxes in the workshop to hold loose screws, bolts, nuts, nails, drill bits, and spare parts.
- Store crafts. Organize ribbons, beads, glues, strings in empty Huggies Baby Wipes boxes.
- Clean scrapes and bruises. Huggies Baby Wipes are great for cleaning a minor abrasion.
- Shine shoes. In a pinch, simply wipe the shoes with a Huggies Baby Wipe.