- Keep ski goggles from fogging up. Spray the inside of the lens with Endust, then wipe clean.
- Polish leather shoes. Spray Endust on shoes and shine with a cloth.
- Oil a squeaky door. Lubricate the hinges with Endust.
- Prevent stains on kitchen drain boards. Coat rubber drain board trays with a light coat of Endust.
- Sweep up dust and dirt with ease. Spray the bristles of your broom or mop with Endust before sweeping.
- Prevent water spots and soap scum on shower walls and doors. Coat the tile walls with Endust and wipe clean.
- Make cleaning grease splatters on the wall behind the stove easier. Spray the clean, painted wall behind your stove with a generous coat of Endust and buff well. Future grease spatters can be wiped away with a dry sheet of Bounty Paper Towel.
- Revitalize dull candles. Spray Endust on a cloth and wipe the candles thoroughly.
- Clean brass. Use very fine steel wool sprayed with Endust.
Copyright © 1995-2018 Joey Green. "Endust' is a registered trademark of the Sara Lee Corporation.