Page 1 | Page 2
- Prevent diaper rash. Use Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening as a balm on a baby's behind.
- Prevent snow from sticking to a shovel. Lubricate the shovel with Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening before you start shoveling.
- Keep squirrels away from a bird feeder. Grease the pole with Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening. The squirrels will try to climb up the pole and slide right back down, providing you with hours of free entertainment.
- Clean grease and dirt from hands. Rub in Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening before using soap.
- Make white clown makeup. Mix two tablespoons Kingsford's Cornstarch with one tablespoon of Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening. For colored make-up, add a few drops of food coloring.
- Remove lipstick from clothes. Rub in a dab of Crisco All Vegetable Shortening, then rinse the stained area with Canada Dry Club Soda.
- Moisturize rough hands. Soak your hands in warm water for five minutes, then seal in the moisture by coating your hands with a small dab of Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening.
- Season new cast-iron cookware. Rub the cookware with a thin coating of solid, unsalted Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening, bake in an oven heated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for two hours. Repeat this procedure after the first few times of use.
- Revitalize wooden salad bowls. Rub with Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening inside and out, let sit overnight, then remove excess with paper towels.
- Moisturize chapped lips. A dab of Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening works just like lip balm.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995-2018 Joey Green. "Crisco" is a registered trademark of the J.M. Smucker Company