- Remove ring-around-the-collar. Since the dirt rings in collars are oil stains, oily hair shampoo (like Clairol Herbal Essences) will remove them when rubbed into the fabric.
- Wash dishes. If you run out of dishwashing soap, wash your dishes in the kitchen sink with Clairol Herbal Essences. It's perfect for camping since it is biodegradable.
- Make a bubble bath. Pour one capful of Clairol Herbal Essences under a running tap in the bathtub.
- Clean grease from your hands. A dab of Clairol Herbal Essences cuts through the grime on your hands.
- Wash your car. Add two capfuls of Clairol Herbal Essences to a bucket of water and soap up your car with the biodegradable suds.
- Clean hair brushes and combs. Add a capful of Clairol Herbal Essences to warm water. Shampoo cuts through sebum oil, leaving your brushes clean and fresh.
- Shave. Apply Clairol Herbal Essences to wet skin as a substitute for shaving cream.
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Clairol" and "Herbal Essences" are registered trademarks of Clairol.