Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
- Clean coffee and teapots. Wash in a solution of one-quarter cup Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and one quart warm water, then rinse clean.
- Deodorize kitchen garbage. Sprinkle a handful of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in the garbage pail each time you add garbage.
- Deodorize carpet. Sprinkle Arm & Hammer Baking Soda lightly over the dry carpet, let sit for fifteen minutes, then vacuum up.
- Deodorize a cat litter box. Cover the bottom of the litter box with one-quarter inch Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, then add the litter.
- Maintain the proper alkalinity in a swimming pool. Add 1.5 pounds of baking soda for every 10,000 gallons of water in the pool to raise total alkalinity by 10 ppm (parts per million parts of pool water), keeping the total alkalinity of the pool within the range of 80 to 150 ppm of alkalinity. Maintaining a proper level of total alkalinity minimizes changes in pH when acidic or basic pool chemicals or contaminants enter the water, reducing chloramine formation and the corrosivity of water, consequently reducing eye irritation and unpleasant odors while improving bactericidal effectiveness.
- Soothe poison ivy rash or insect bites. Make a paste of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and water, and apply to the affected area.
- Soothe sunburn, windburn, and prickly heat. Dissolve one-half cup baking soda in a tepid bath. Soak in the bath for fifteen minutes.
- Take a refreshing bath. Dissolve one-half cup Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in a tub of warm water for soft, smooth-feeling skin and a relaxing bath.
- Brush your teeth. Plain baking soda is a gentle abrasive that cleans like the strongest toothpaste. Apply Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to a damp toothbrush, brush as usual, and rinse. Note: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda does not contain fluoride.
- Wash your mouth. Add one teaspoon Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to one-half glass warm water, and swish through teeth for a refreshing mouthwash.
- Neutralize vomit odor. Sprinkle Arm & Hammer Baking Soda generously to cover the stained area, let sit for an hour, then vacuum up.
- Soothe tired feet. Add three tablespoons to a basin of warm water and soak feet in the solution.
- Use as a deodorant. Dust baking soda under arms.
- Clean dirt, grime, and scuff marks from doors, stoves, laminated tabletops, linoleum floors, and tile. Sprinkle Arm & Hammer Baking Soda on a damp sponge, wipe clean, and dry.
- Remove coffee or tea stains from china. Dip a damp cloth in baking soda, gently rub the china, and rinse clean.
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
Copyright © 1995-2017 Joey Green. "Arm &Hammer" is a registered trademark of Church & Dwight, Co, Inc.